Ayder Tour - Daily Group Tour from Trabzon
- 1,5 hours
Fırtına (Storm) Valley
- 2,5 hours
- An unforgettable trip and adventure awaits you in Ayder Plateau and Storm(Fırtına) Valley on our tour starting from Trabzon.
- You can experience many adventurous activities such as rafting, zipline and swing during the activity break we give in Fırtına Valley.
- Gelin(Bridal) Tülü Waterfall and Glass Terrace, located in Ayder Plateau, await you as one of the most enjoyable stops of our tour.
Join our daily tour starting from Trabzon to explore the natural beauties of Ayder Plateau and the adventurous Fırtına Valley. You can make an online reservation and join us from a meeting point or your hotel.
We depart for Ayder Plateau at 9:00 am and you can enjoy the beauty of the Black Sea coast during the pleasant 1.5-hour journey. We take an activity break of about 1-2 hours in the valley, accompanied by the unique view of the Fırtına River. During the break, you can experience many activities such as rafting, zip-lining, and swings, and have a great time by the lively Fırtına River. After an adventurous break, we continue on our way to Ayder Plateau.
Ayder Plateau is a natural wonder located at an altitude of 1400 meters, at the foot of the Kaçkar Mountains. Our first stop in Ayder Plateau will be the Bridal Veil Waterfall. The waterfall, which falls from a height of approximately 50 meters, got its name because its water resembles a bridal veil. The Glass Terrace next to the waterfall offers the opportunity to admire the magnificent view of the waterfall on a 20-meter long glass path. The Glass Terrace is also a great spot for taking selfies.
With our visit to Ayder Plateau Observation Terrace, we have the chance to observe the natural beauty and local way of life of the plateau from a bird's eye view. After the visits, we give you free time to spend in Ayder Plateau until 4:00 pm.
During your free time until 4:00 pm, you can have your lunch, sip your tea or coffee in lovely countryside cafes, watch the local horon dance performed to the sound of tulum (a kind of bagpipe), or join in the dance.
After the sightseeing and free time, we meet at our tour vehicle at 4:00 pm and set off for Trabzon. We arrive in Trabzon after necessary breaks and complete our tour.
- Transportation by new model air conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee for Kackar National Park
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Pick-up and Drop-off your hotel (available extra)
- Activities: Rafting, zipline, swing
Arrive at the southeast of Atatürk Alani (Meydan Park) and wait for the tour vehicle opposite Umut Pharmacy. You must arrive at the meeting point before the tour departure time.. Tour Bus will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
Tour Bus will meet you next to the Shell Petrol Station opposite the airport.Open in Google Maps
Tour Bus will meet you at the bus stop next to the Overpass, opposite MediaMarkt.Open in Google Maps
Our tour vehicle meets you at the bus stop right next to the intercity terminal.Open in Google Maps
- Before the tour departure, you must fill out the participant information form, which you can access from the reservation confirmation e-mail or from the My Reservations section after logging in.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depending on the weather, conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.