Eastern Black Sea Tour, 2 Nights 3 Days Starts from Trabzon
- Start your Eastern Black Sea Tour from Trabzon and enjoy accommodation in comfortable hotels in the city center.
- Spend wonderful time with nature in the highlands of the Eastern Black Sea for 4 days, renew yourself and refresh your energy.
- Stay at the city center at the end of the day, and benefit from all the city's activities within walking distance.
Day 1 - Arriving
in Trabzon and Check-in to Hotel
Hello, welcome to Trabzon. Our program starts at 18:00 with a welcome meeting at your hotel. There are no events planned until this important meeting, so feel free to come at any time of the day. Your hotel is within walking distance of the city center, also known as Meydan Park. Meydan Park is full of restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities, and there are many activities in its surroundings where you can have a pleasant time.
Day 2 - Trip to
Uzungöl and Haldizen Valley
After breakfast at hotel, we move to Uzungöl and start our trip with a visit to the Tea Factory on the way. After learning the secrets of tea production and brewing the best tea by factory officials, our guests can buy gift teas from the factory outlet for themselves and your loved ones. While we are ready to shop, we also give a short shopping break at Sürmene Knife Factory Outlet on the road.
We continue our journey, which continues along the coast, to the OF along the Solaklı Valley. We arrive in Uzungöl accompanied by the traditional village houses on the steep slopes of the valley and the beauties of tea and hazelnut gardens. Uzungöl, which is 1090 meters above sea level, is one of the most important tourism centers of Trabzon with its steep slopes and magnificent forest cover. We offer free time after the visit to the Uzungöl's Viewing Terrace, where you can see the lake from the floods in the past and the Artificial Waterfall that you will have a good time today. You can take part in many activities around Uzungöl and the lake in the free time that you will use in Uzungöl until 17:00, and have a pleasant time in decent restaurants and cafes with a view of the lake and nature. We arrive at our hotel at the end of a happy day. Free time until tomorrow's departure time.
Day 3 - Ayder
Highland and Storm (Fırtına) Valley
After breakfast, we move to Ayder Highland. Following the Storm Valley, which is one of the 200 ecological regions to be protected in the world, we arrive at Ayder Highland after the zipline and tea break we will give in the Storm Valley. We offer free time after visiting Gelintülü Waterfall, which is located at the foot of Kaçkar Mountain, at the altitude of 1400 m. You can take a pleasant stroll during your time at Ayder Highland and sip your tea or coffee with the view of Gelintülü Waterfall. Accompanied by the sound of bagpipes coming from all around, you can watch people playing horon and you can join if you wish. Among all these, you shouldn't forget about the hot spring.
After the trips around and free time, we meet in our vehicle and leave Ayder Highland. On the way, we take a break in Rize Cloth Factory Outlets and visit the traditional weaving workshop and sales departments. At the end of the day, we arrive in Trabzon, make your transfer according to your transportation preference for return and say goodbye to meet on another trip.
End of tour : 19.00
Transfer : 19.00 - 23.00
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in the center of Trabzon
- All the transportation and excursions specified in the program with the new model comfortable vehicle.
- Free pickup and transfer from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal.
- Travel insurance
- VAT and othertaxes
- Lunch and dinner.
We arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). The tour vehicle will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
Public bus station next by Intercity bus terminal at Değirmendere distric.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Pick-up and pick-up service is available from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal and city center hotels. Please contact us for your different requests.
- Zenofon Holidays has the rights to change the timeline of itinerary regarding places for example in tour package Uzungol first and Ayder is second sometimes we can replacing to be mention.
- Zenofon Holidays transfer guides will inform the customer about tour departures and transfer times. All our customers should be ready in the lobby approximately 15 minutes before the transfer/tour bus coming. If the bus gets late they should wait the bus without leaving elsewhere.