Eastern Black Sea Tour, 3 Days Starts from Trabzon
- Start your Eastern Black Sea Tour from Trabzon and enjoy accommodation in comfortable hotels in the city center.
- Spend wonderful time with nature in the highlands of the Eastern Black Sea for 2 days, renew yourself and refresh your energy.
- Stay at the city center at the end of the day, and benefit from all the city's activities within walking distance.
Day 1 - Arriving in Trabzon and Check-in to Hotel
Hello, welcome to Trabzon! When you arrive at Trabzon Airport, you will be welcomed by our team and transferred to your hotel in the city center. Hotel check-in is at 14:00 and after. After checking in to the hotel, you can spend the rest of the day relaxing at your hotel or spend a pleasant time in the city center (Meydan), which is full of restaurants, cafes and shopping opportunities. If you want to extend your stay in Trabzon, you can contact us before or during the tour.
Day 2 - Uzungöl and Haldizen Valley
After breakfast at our hotel, we move to Uzungöl and make our first visit to a tea factory on the way. We learn the story of tea making and the secrets to brewing the best tea, and then we take a shopping break at the factory outlet. As we start shopping, we take a short shopping break at Sürmene Bıçak factory outlet on the road. We set off for Uzungöl again along the Solaklı Valley and reach Uzungöl, accompanied by the beauty of traditional village houses, tea and hazelnut gardens.
We start our visit in Uzungöl with the Observation Terrace, then visit the Artificial Waterfalls built to protect the lake from floods. We give you free time to participate in many activities in Uzungöl and its surroundings, and to spend pleasant time in decent restaurants and cafes with lake and nature views. We depart from Uzungöl at 16.00, arrive at your hotel at the end of a happy day and give free time until our departure tomorrow.
Day 3 - Sumela Monastery and Trabzon City Tour
After having breakfast at our hotel, we set off for our first visit to the Sümela Monastery located in Altındere National Park. Following an hour-long journey, we continue with shuttle services within the national park. Using a forest path for the last 300 meters, we reach the monastery. You can either proceed with your visit immediately or take a break at the cafeteria.
Following our visit to the Sumela Monastery, we embark on a journey to discover Atatürk Mansion, where Atatürk stayed. After exploring the mansion adorned with luxurious and unique furniture, we move on to Hagia Sophia Mosque. En route, we explore the historical and cultural beauties of Trabzon, reaching Hagia Sophia to witness its unique value with precious frescoes from the 13th century. At the end of the day, we ascend Boztepe to enjoy the panoramic view of the city. Concluding a delightful day, we provide your transfer to Trabzon airport (or your hotel) and bid farewell, looking forward to meeting you on another one of our tours.
Our tour will end at Trabzon Airport and Trabzon City Center between 18.00-19.00. Airport transfers will be made between 19:00 and 23:00. We recommend that you book your flight tickets for the return flight for 20.30 and after.
You will be staying at one of the following hotels or similar, subject to availability. Our hotels are in the city center. After a day of adventure and fun alone with nature, you will have the opportunity to benefit from all activities within walking distance of your hotel in the city center.
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast in the center of Trabzon
- All the transportation and excursions specified in the program with the new model comfortable vehicle.
- Free pickup and transfer from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal.
- Travel insurance
- VAT and othertaxes
- Lunch and dinner.
- Museum and Entrance fees
- National Park shuttle service fee
We arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). The tour vehicle will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Pick-up and pick-up service is available from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal and city center hotels. Please contact us for your different requests.
- Zenofon Holidays has the rights to change the timeline of itinerary regarding places for example in tour package Uzungol first and Sumela Monastery is second sometimes we can replacing to be mention.
- Zenofon Holidays transfer guides will inform the customer about tour departures and transfer times. All our customers should be ready in the lobby approximately 15 minutes before the transfer/tour bus coming. If the bus gets late they should wait the bus without leaving elsewhere.