Trabzon City Tour and Sera Lake Daily Group Tour
- Visit 13th Century Byzantine Church, Hagia Sophia and see the frescoes.
- Visit the Atatürk Pavilion and its gorgeous garden.
- See the Trabzon Castle and visit the Ortahisar, and walk across Zağnos Bridge.
- See Sera Lake and take a boat on the lake.
- Watch the city from Boztepe.
You can join our city tour starting at 11.00 am., from your hotel or our agency according to your reservation preference.
In this tour, you will have the chance to get to know more about the modern city Trabzon and the historical heritage inherited by Byzantine, Ottoman, and Roman Empires. Trabzon, historically known as Trebizond, a city on the Black Sea coast of North Eastern Turkey, located on the historical silk road, became a melting pot of religions, languages, and culture for centuries and a trade gateway to Persia in the southeast and the Caucasus to the northeast.
The tour starts by visiting Atatürk’s Pavilion, one of the most beautiful examples of the Turkish architecture, where Ataturk stayed when he came to city. Then we head towards our next stop Hagia Sophia Mosque / Museum after visiting the pavilion and its beautiful garden.
On the way to Ayasofya, we walk in Trabzon Botanical Garden and see the fascinating castle of Trabzon, Gülbahar Hatun Mosque and Tomb, the Valley and Bridge of Zağnos Paşa, and the old district of Ortahisar (Kaleiçi). The building, which was built as a Byzantine church in the 13th century, has a unique value with its rare frescoes. After seeing the structure used as a mosque today and the works exhibited in its garden, we visit the Natural Park Sera Lake. We have a nice lunch at Sera Lake and enjoy the magnificent view.
At the end of our trip, we go to Boztepe where you will see the city in bird’s eye view. It's a park on a hill right on top of the city and the perfect stop for you to see every angle of the city. There isn't a better way to say goodbye to a journey than taking a truck load of adventure pictures with you.
- Transportation by driver-guide
- All trips mentioned on the program
We arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). The tour vehicle will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depends on weather conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.
- After visiting Boztepe, if there is a still time to spend until 17:00, passangers can visit Forum Mall