Starts from Trabzon; South Eastern Anatolia Elite Tour
- Enjoy the comfort and pleasure of participating in the Elit Gap Tour starting from Adana by direct flight from Trabzon.
- Stay in the most exclusive hotels of the region, get to learn the local culture and history from licensed local guide.
- Take your lunch and dinner from the restaurants preferred by the taste buds and turn your holiday into a feast of taste.
DAY 1 - 8 APRIL WEDNESDAY
ADANA TAŞKÖPRÜ, SABANCI MOSQUE, GAZİANTEP, TAHMİS COFFEE
We will meet at the Adana Airport domestic terminal at 11.00 for the Adana plane, which will depart at 12.25. After our 1.5-hour flight, we are greeted by our guide waiting for us at Adana Airport at 13.50 and starting our tour. We see the historical Adana City Center, the Sabanci Mosque with a magnificent structure on the edge of the Seyhan River, and the Stone Bridge, and then we move to Gaziantep. Before settingtle in our hotel, we give our dinner break in Kebaphan, where you can taste Gaziantep cuisine and local delicacies. After settling in our hotel in the city center, we go for a walk in Gazintep city center with those who wish, and after a coffee break in historical Tahmis Coffee and free time in the city center, we move to our hotel. Accommodation: Novotel Gaziantep
DAY 2 - APRIL 9, THURSDAY
GAZİANTEP HISTORICAL BAZAAR AND HANLAR, ZEUGMA AND ARCHEOLOGY MUSEUM, HALFETI BOAT TOUR, ŞANLIURFA FISHED LAKE, ORDER NIGHT
After having breakfast at the hotel, we visit Almacı Bazaar and Bakırcılar Bazaar, where you can find various kinds of spices and peanuts unique to Gaziantep. We see local products at Zeytin Han. We visit Gaziantep Archeology Museum and then Zeugma Mosaic Museum, which is the biggest Mosaic Museum in the world, and move towards Halfeti through Birecik. After touring the Savaşan Village and Rumkale, where the minaret of the Birecik Dam was flooded and only its minaret can be seen on the water, we return to the pier again. After lunch break in Birecik, we move to Şanlıurfa. We give you free time to visit Bedesten and Gümrükhan after visits to the Balıklı Lake, Ayn-el Zeliha Lake, the Imam Ibrahim, Halil-ur Rahman, and Rizvaniye Mosques. Then we settle in our hotel. Then we leave our hotel (extra) to attend Urfa Queue Night, which is a local entertainment with our guests who wish. Accommodation: Nevali Hotel Şanlıurfa
DAY 3 - APRIL 10, FRIDAY
GÖBEKLİ TEPE, ŞANLIURFA ARCHEOLOGY AND MOSAIC MUSEUM, OLD MARDIN
After our early breakfast at the hotel, we reach Göbekli Tepe, the first known temple of human history, built on the Viranşehir road, about twelve thousand years ago. You will be fascinated by listening to the story of Göbekli Tepe, which is accepted as the pilgrimage center of the neolithic era, of which only a small part has been opened. After Göbekli Tepe, we visit Şanlıurfa Archeology and Mosaic Museums. After having our lunch at the kebab restaurant in Urfa, we move to Mardin, which sheds light on the past with its thousands of years of history known as 'The Capital of Religions and Languages' and its pristine historical texture. Upon our arrival in Mardin, we enter our hotel and then continue our tour in the streets of Old Mardin. Kırklar Church, Abbaralar, Ulu Mosque, Şehidiye Mosque, Şahtana House are just a few of the structures we will see. You can take your dinner at the given free time and spend as much time as you wish in this pleasant city. Accommodation: Hilton Garden Inn Mardin
DAY 4 - APRIL 11, SATURDAY
KASIMİYE MEDRESSE, DEYRUL ZAFARAN MONASTERY, DİYARBAKIR SUR SURVEY, KAHTA KARAKUŞ SUMMER, CENDERE BRIDGE, ADIYAMAN NEMRUT MOUNTAIN
After our breakfast, we leave our hotel. At our first stop, we visit Kasımiye Madrasa, one of the masterpieces of Artuklu architecture and a fascinating view of Mesopotamia. Then, we continue our journey with Deyrul Zafaran Monastery, which is the patriarchate place of the Syriac Community for many years and now has the status of Metropolitan. We move to Diyarbakır and make our first visit for On Gözlü Bridge. Then, we continue our tour in Sur after lunch, which we will take in a historical restaurant where we can taste local flavors in Diyarbakır castle. Diyarbakır Walls, Ulu Mosque, Inner Castle, Hz. We visit the Süleyman Mosque and the Archeology Museum. We leave Diyarbakır, one of the most important ancient cities in history, and move to Adıyaman. Based on our arrival in Kahta, we board the minibuses waiting for us and start our magnificent Mount Nemrut adventure. Respectively; We reach the 2150 m high Nemrut Mountain by seeing the Karakus Tumulus, the mausoleum of the women of the Commagene royal family, the Cendere Bridge, one of the best bridge examples of Roman military architecture in the world, and the ruins of Arsemia, the summer capital of the Komagene kings. Here we end the day by watching the magnificent sunset by seeing the East and West Terraces, Zeus-Oramastes, Apollon-Mithras, Herakles-Artaganes, Goddess Commagene, King Antiochos and protective Lion-Eagle sculptures. We take our dinner on the shore of Atatürk Dam and then enter our hotel. Accommodation: Hilton Garden Inn Adıyaman
DAY 5 - APRIL 12, SUNDAY
ADIYAMAN, ADANA, TRABZON
Today is the last day of our tour. After having breakfast at our hotel, we move to Adana. We reach Adana Airport for the direct flight of Pegasus Airlines, which will go to Trabzon at 15.35, and then we arrive in Trabzon with our direct flight of 1 hour and 30 minutes and we bid farewell to meet with our valued guests on another trip.
- Two ways direct flights from Trabzon to Adana and back to Trabzon by Pegasus Airlines
- 1 night accommodation at Gaziantep Novotel
- 1 night accommodation at Şanlıurfa Nevali Hotel
- 1 night accommodation at Mardin Hilton Garden Inn
- 1 night accommodation at Adıyaman Hilton Garden Inn
- 4 open buffet breakfasts at the hotel
- All transportation and sightseeing (including Nemrut Mountain minibus transfer)
- In-bus treats
- Licenced local guiding service
- Türsab travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Boat tour at Halfeti
- Local Entertainment dinner at Şanlıurfa
- Extras and personal expenses at hotels
- Museum and other entrance fees
12:25 TRABZON >nonstop> ADANA 13:50
15:35 ADANA >nonstop> TRABZON 16:55
- Child discounts are only valid for children staying with two adults.
- Our guide can make changes in the course of the program provided that the program is fully realized.
- Our agency is not responsible for tours that cannot be done due to weather opposition and force majeure before and during the tour.
- Our tours are complete with hotels, buses, tour programs and guidance services, and cannot be considered separately.
- The seat cannot be promised at the time of booking.