Starts from Trabzon, 2 Nights 3 Days Eastern Black Sea Tour
- Start your Eastern Black Sea Tour from Trabzon and enjoy accommodation in comfortable hotels in the city center.
- Spend wonderful time with nature in the highlands of the Eastern Black Sea for 3 days, renew yourself and refresh your energy.
- Stay at the city center at the end of the day, and benefit from all the city's activities within walking distance.
Day 1 - Trip to Uzungöl and Haldizen Valley
After your arrival in Trabzon and joining our group at your preferred meeting place, we start our Eastern Black Sea Tour.
09:00 - 10.00
After all our guests have participated, we move to Uzungöl and start our trip with a visit to the Tea Factory on the way. After learning the secrets of tea production and brewing the best tea by factory officials, our guests can buy gift teas from the factory outlet for themselves and your loved ones. While we are ready to shop, we also give a short shopping break at Sürmene Knife Factory Outlet on the road.
We continue our journey, which continues along the coast, to the OF along the Solaklı Valley. We arrive in Uzungöl accompanied by the traditional village houses on the steep slopes of the valley and the beauties of tea and hazelnut gardens. Uzungöl, which is 1090 meters above sea level, is one of the most important tourism centers of Trabzon with its steep slopes and magnificent forest cover. We offer free time after the visit to the Uzungöl's Viewing Terrace, where you can see the lake from the floods in the past and the Artificial Waterfall that you will have a good time today. You can take part in many activities around Uzungöl and the lake in the free time that you will use in Uzungöl until 17:00, and have a pleasant time in decent restaurants and cafes with a view of the lake and nature. We arrive at our hotel at the end of a happy day. Free time until tomorrow's departure time.
Day 2 - Ayder Highland and Storm (Fırtına) Valley
After breakfast, we move to Ayder Highland. Following the Storm Valley, which is one of the 200 ecological regions to be protected in the world, we arrive at Ayder Highland after the zippline and tea break we will give in the Storm Valley. We offer free time after visiting Gelintülü Waterfall, which is located at the foot of Kaçkar Mountain, at the altitude of 1400 m. You can take a pleasant stroll during your time at Ayder Highland and sip your tea or coffee with the view of Gelintülü Waterfall. Accompanied by the sound of bagpipes coming from all around, you can watch people playing horon and you can join if you wish. Among all these, you shouldn't forget about the hot spring.
After the trips around and free time, we meet in our vehicle and leave Ayder Highland. On the way, we take a break in Rize Cloth Factory Outlets and visit the traditional weaving workshop and sales departments. We arrive at Trabzon and our hotel at the end of the day and give free time until the departure time of tomorrow.
Day 3 - Sumela Monastery, Karaca Cave and Zigana Trip
After breakfast, we leave our hotel and move to Sumela Monastery, which is located in Altındere National Park. (The restoration process that has been going on since 2015 has come to an end and the monastery was opened to partial visits in 2019.)The Sumela Monastery, which is located on the steep slope of Karadağ Mount rising from the valley, can be reached by the local minibuses in the National Park. After the free time given for the visit to Sumela Monastery, we meet in our vehicle and move again for the Historical Zigana Pass. We have a lunch break at a local restaurant on the road.
Zigana Pass, which was one of the most important passages of the historical Silk Road, has connected the East Anatolia and Iran to the West throughout the history. We visit the Zigana Tunnel, and then we arrive at Karaca Cave located within the provincial borders of Gümüşhane. After the visit to Karaca Cave, which is an art gallery with its stalactites, stalagmites and travertines, we take a break at the factory outlet store that sells the famous Pestil (dried layers of fruit pulp) and coals of the Black Sea.
Our next stop is Torul SkyWalk Terrace. We move to Hamsiköy after the Torul Skywalk Terrace, where you will feel the adrenaline intensely. Our tour ends at 19.00 after having a nice feast with the famous rice pudding of Hamsiköy. For your return from Trabzon, we make your transfer according to your transportation preference and say goodbye with the hope to meet on another trip.
End of tour : 19.00
Transfer : 19.00 - 21.00
- 2 nights accommodation including breakfast at centrum hotel.
- All the transportation and excursions specified in the program with the new model comfortable vehicle.
- Free pickup and transfer from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal.
- Travel insurance
- VAT and other taxes
- Lunch and dinner.
- Museum and historical sites entrance fees.
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Pick-up and pick-up service is available from Trabzon Airport and intercity bus terminal and city center hotels between 09.00-10.00. Please contact us for your different requests.
- Zenofon Holidays has the rights to change the timeline of itinerary regarding places for example in tour package Uzungol first and Ayder Highland is second sometimes we can replacing to be mention.
- Zenofon Holidays transfer guides will inform the customer about tour departures and transfer times. All our customers should be ready in the lobby approximately 15 minutes before the transfer/tour bus coming. If the bus gets late they should wait the bus without leaving elsewhere.