Pokut Highland Tour, Day Trip Starts from Trabzon Center
- Reach 2050m above sea level, visit the most beautiful highlands of the Kackar, Pokut and Sal Highlands.
- Visit Şenyuva (Çinçiva) Village, which hosts the series and commercials, and see the Historical Stone Arch Bridge and wooden mansions closely.
- Continue your trip in the depths of the Fırtına (Storm) Valley, visit the highest flowing Palovit Waterfall in the region
You can join our daily tour of Pokut Highland, Şenyuva and Storm Valley, which depart from Trabzon at 8:00 am., according to your reservation preference from your hotel, our agency or meeting points.
We give our first break of our tour departing from Trabzon as Zipline and Tea Break over the Storm Valley. We continue from Çamlıhemşin district in the direction of Çat Valley and make our first visit to Şenyuva (Çinçiva) Village, which hosted series and commercials. In Şenyuva, we visit old wooden and stone houses, Historical Çinçiva Stone Arch Bridge and Sevdaluk series film shooting areas and then we continue our trip towards Pokut Highland.
After about an hour's journey, we arrive at the Pokut Highland at an altitude of 2050 m and enjoy the unique view. We give you free time for lunch and to discover the plateau. And then we take a half hour walk for Sal Highland. We photograph the Kaçkar Mountains, Pokut Highland and the magnificent nature and then we leave the Pokut and Sal Highlands.
We return to Şenyuva Village and continue our journey to the depths of Fırtına (Storm) Valley. We start our return journey after visiting Palovit Waterfall with the highest flow in the region and the historical Zilkale with its dominant stance on the valley.
We arrive in Trabzon at the end of the day and say goodbye to meet you on another trip.
- Transportation by driver-guide
- All trips mentioned on the program
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Museum and historical sites entrance fees.
We meet at Zenofon Holidays Head Office before the tour start.Open in Google Maps
Public bus station next by Intercity bus terminal at Değirmendere distric.Open in Google Maps
Opposite the Forum Mall, Under Overpass Kalkınma Dist. Devlet Karayolu St.Open in Google Maps
We arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). The tour vehicle will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depending on the weather conditions, our guide/agent can change the course of the program.
- The Pokut Plateau is on a high place and has plenty of bends on road.