Huser Highland Tour - Daily Group Tour from Trabzon
- 1,5 hours
Fırtına (Storm) Valley
Tar Deresi Valley
- 3,5 hours
- Journey through the Fırtına Valley, then hike the Tar Deresi and visit Turkey's highest waterfall.
- Stay alone with nature in Ayder Highland, visit Gelintülü Waterfall and enjoy your Turkish Coffee just beside it.
- Visit Avusor Plateau at 2700m, then watch the magnificent sunset at Huser Plateau.
You can join Huser and Avusor Plateaus day tour departing from Trabzon at 09:00, from your hotel or from our meeting places, depending on your reservation preference.
The first stop of our trip is Storm Valley. You can experience Zipline and giant swing activities, sip your tea or coffee with the unique view of nature during our break in Fırtına Valley, one of the 200 ecological regions that should be protected in the world.
We continue our trip with the Tar Deresi walk. Tar Deresi is making pleasant hiking and would visit Turkey's highest waterfall flowing clouds. Then we arrive at Ayder and give free time in the highland. While you are in Ayder Highland, you can take a pleasant walk, have your lunch, sip your tea or coffee in front of Gelin Tülü Waterfall.
After the free time in Ayder Highland, we move to Avusor Plateau. After the time spent with the magnificent view of Kaçkar Mountain at an altitude of 2700 meters and the tour in Avusor Plateau, we move to Huser Plateau to watch the sunset and the sea of clouds. In Huser Plateau, which has a unique view experience with its magnificent location, you can watch the sunset over your magnificent cloud sea in suitable weather conditions. And you can take great photos that will immortalize this moment.
We leave Huser Plateau after sunset and start our Return journey. Huser Day Tour ends in Trabzon and we say goodbye to meet in another tour.
- Transportation by new model air conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee for Kackar National Park
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Pick-up and Drop-off your hotel (available extra)
You arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). Tour Bus will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
Tour Bus will meet you next to the Shell Petrol Station opposite the airport.Open in Google Maps
Tour Bus will meet you at the bus stop next to the Overpass, opposite MediaMarkt.Open in Google Maps
Our tour vehicle meets you at the bus stop right next to the intercity terminal.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depending on the weather, conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.