Hıdırnebi Highland and Çal Cave Full-Day Adventure Tour
- 1 hours
- 30 minutes
- Visit the second longest cave in the world, go for a walk inside the cave.
- Have a great day at Hıdırnebi Plateau, experience the coolness in 1600m in hot summer and breathe fresh air.
- As we make our way towards Hıdırnebi Plateau, you will be accompanied by colorful hazelnut orchards, vast corn fields, and traditional village houses.
Depending on your reservation preference, you can join our daily Hıdırnebi Plateau and Çal Cave Group Tour from Trabzon at 10:00 am., from your hotel, our agency or meeting points.
We start our tour by moving to Çal Cave, which is considered to be the second longest cave in the world. The cave, which is reached at a distance of 50 km and about an hour, is located at an altitude of 1050 m above sea level and within the boundaries of Çal Village. After touring the cave and a short break at the cafes next to it, we head to Hıdırnebi Highland.
We arrive at Hıdırnebi Highland with a magnificent view and nature, at an altitude of 1600m above sea level, with a journey of approximately one hour and 40 km. In the free time we will give you on the plateau, you can take great photos with the view of the sea in open air, and you can explore the natural beauties of Hıdırnebi Highland with walking routes. Hıdırnebi Highland, which is an oasis to shelter near the city to cool off in the hot summer months, has many activities that you will have a good time with its traditional highland life, mosque, restaurants, shopping and entertainment venues.
Our tour ends in the place where we have started, and we say goodbye to meet in another tour.
- Transportation by driver-guide
- All trips mentioned on the program
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Entrance fees for museum and touristic places
After arriving at Atatürk Square (Meydan), wait for the tour vehicle in front of the Exchange Office which is next to Burger King, opposite of McDonald's. Please ensure that you arrive at the meeting point before the departure time of the tour.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depends on weather conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.