Ayder Yaylası and Fırtına Valley Daily Group Tour
- Travel through the Fırtına (Storm) Valley on a day trip from Trabzon and see 2000 tons of green and more.
- Stay alone with nature in Ayder Yaylasi ( Plateau), rest your mind and enjoy the highlands.
- Visit Gelintülü Waterfall in Ayder and enjoy your Turkish Coffee just beside it, have time for yourself to enter the hot spring in the plateau.
Depending on your reservation preference, you can join our daily Ayder Highland and Fırtına Valley tour, which depart from Trabzon at 9 am., from your hotel, our agency or meeting points.
After the visit to Tea Factory and Sürmene Knife Factory Outlets, we continue to Ayder Highland. Following Fırtına Valley, which is one of the 200 ecological regions that need to be protected in the world, we arrive at Ayder Plateau after the zippline and tea break we will give in the Storm Valley.
We offer free time after visiting Gelintülü Waterfall, which is located at the foot of Kaçkar Mountain, at the altitude of 1400 m. You can take a pleasant stroll during your time at Ayder Highland and sip your tea or coffee with the view of Gelintülü Waterfall. Accompanied by the sound of bagpipes coming from all around, you can watch people playing horon and you can join if you wish. Among all these, you shouldn't forget about the hot spring.
After the trips around and free time, we meet at our vehicle at 4 pm and leave Ayder Highland. On our way back, we will stop at Rize Cloth Factory Store and visit traditional weaving workshop and sale stands. At the end of the day, we end our tour in Trabzon and say goodbye for another trip.
- Transportation by new model air conditioned vehicle
- Admission fee for Kackar National Park
- Lunch and personal expenses
- Pick-up and Drop-off your hotel (available extra)
We arrive 10 minutes before the tour departure time, across McDonald's in Atatürk Area (Square). The tour vehicle will meet you shortly after its departure.Open in Google Maps
- Before departure we will contact you for the list of participants.
- Guests at the meeting places and the hotel must be ready at the requested time. Otherwise the tour will move without you.
- Depending on the weather, conditions our guide/agent can change the course of the program.